Pharmacist in Alabama
A license is necessary to practice pharmacy in the state of Alabama.
- Must pass the NAPLEX
- Must pass the MPJE
- Internship experience
- Degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Interview with Board of Pharmacy members
Application may also require:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of college affifavit
Foreign graduates and non-US citizen have additional requirements:
- Documentation from federal government that you are legally present in US
- FPGEC certification through NABP
Alabama also allows licensure by reciprocity.
For more information, visit the Alabama Board of Pharmacy.